June 17, 2010

Rural Bachelor of the Year 2010

It's that time of year again when the days are shortest and thoughts go to snuggling up in the hay with your favourite farm hand.
Our perennial favourite is the Rural Bachelor of the Year Competition at the Hamilton Fieldays and this year's crop of eligible rural young(-ish) men isn't too shabby.
You can see all entrants here.

My favourite is:

Jacques Reinhardt
Region: Napier
DOB: 13/02/1988
Occupation: Stock Manager
Why should you be Fieldays 2010 Rural Bachelor of the Year? I should be the Fieldays 2010 Rural Bachelor of the Year because I’m driven and motivated to be the best farmer that I can possible be. I have a real passion for farming. I am also attractive and fun to be around and have a good sense of humour. I am very skilled all round the farm and at most things I do. I’m fit and athletic, love animals and people. I am knowledgeable about most varieties of farming. Very sociable and confident. I have a great personality and am very loving and caring.

And the good news? He won.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...the best man won, defo...the one on the horse wasn't too bad, looked a bit stiff though...