August 10, 2005

Red eye-candy

You won't hear me quickly sing the praises of sports television but sometimes it is really indispensable.
Like with the World Champs Athletics in Helsinki at the moment. All that toned, buffed, gleaming meat running, jumping and hollering around the track in skimpy nut-hugging suits.
Simply irresistible at breakfast time these days.
Take the decathlon, my favourite sports branch (not that I have ever done any of those 10 disciplines, but you know me well enough by now to get my drift). They're the most well-rounded and developed bunch of athletes you could wave an olive crown at. Then take the pictured hunk, Czech prime beef material and Olympic champion, Roman Serble. He got silver behind the rather ugly American, who'd look better if he wore a gas mask.

No comments: