It's that time of year again where the condom maker released the answers [PDF] to questions they asked world citizens about their sexual habits. We discussed it last year so we can make some comparisons:
- In the number of sexual partners category New Zealanders have increased from 11.9 to 13.2 (somebody most have found a new girlfriend who finally put out) - still pathetically low and most probably pulled upwards by all those gay men with insatiable appetites (we know who you are!)
- Greeks (at 55%) do the most anal sex - unsurprising, since they have invented it.
- Three quarters of Hong Kongers do tantric sex, compared to 2% of Indians, which is surprising since the Indians have invented that one.
- New Zealand, Iceland and South Africa have the most three-in-a-bed romps after Australia.
- Australia is the sodomy capital (a whopping 22%), with NZ, the US, Ireland and South Africa close behind on 20% - who said we were only 1 in 10? 1 in 5 more likely!
- China is the SM capital - must be all that Chinese water torture and foot binding.
- Britons love their toys and dressing up for sex most - considering the number of sexual subcultures that are flourishing in the UK, I'm not surprised.
Oh, and Daniel Carter is again New Zealand's sexiest male - no complaints from me there - and Waiheke Island is rated second sexiest place in New Zealand: I'll keep the bed warm for you if you want to come find out why.